Can't see "Edit Filter" Option on Configuration Board

JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2013

Neither I(admin) or the board owner have the option to Edit Filter on his Board under CONFIGURE BOARD. How do I get it to show up. Documentation states that board owners and admins should see it.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2013

I identified that the documentation was outdated. With 5.2, the edit filter is available, but on the board, you need to go to "configuration" then "View in Issue Navigator" and then you are able to edit your filter from there.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2013

Did you create the board using a filter (Advaned tab in the create board window) which was already created by someone else. In that case, you won't see it.

0 votes
dleng
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2013

CAn you take a screenshot of the Configure Board page which shows the filters tab? Curious to see whats happening.

Suggest an answer