Can´t see quick filtres in settings of board

Adela Pavluskova May 26, 2021

Hello,

We have a problem with the QuickFilters setup on our Kaban Board. We want to set up our own filters like in the picture - 1 in the attachment. I have found several videos on how to set up these filters, but we are having a problem with the fact that when we configure the board, only the column settings are displayed - attachment 2. I have searched all over the sections but, can't find anything anywhere. We have a Jira Cloud Standard license.

JIRA_1.jpgJIRA-PICTURE-2.jpgThank you for your help, Kind Regards

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2021

Hi Adela - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The top images come from a board for a Company-managed project. Your bottom image looks to be a Team-managed project which currently does not have Quick Filters available. 

You can vote for the feature and follow progress here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17446

Adela Pavluskova May 26, 2021

Thank you John, it will be thats problem (i think). I go search how to change project type, because we need quick filtres :-D.

Thank you

Like John Funk likes this
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2021

Hello @Adela Pavluskova 

Welcome to the community.

It is not possible to change a project from Team Managed to Company managed. Instead you have to create a new Company Managed project and move the issues to it from the Team Managed project. Refer to 

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/migrate-between-team-managed-and-company-managed-projects/

Like Adela Pavluskova likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2021

Unfortunately, you cannot just "change" project types. You have to create a new Company-managed project and migrate the issues from the current project to the new project using the Bulk change functionality. 

Like Adela Pavluskova likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events