Can't grant group access to application

Paktosan January 21, 2018

After moving all our Atlassian applications to a new server I started to migrate them all to a LDAP backend. However I have issues with our JIRA instance. Adding the LDAP backend worked fine and I was able to disable the integrated user directory.

However I cannot grant the LDAP groups access to the software via "Applications -> Application access" When I try to add a group I get the following error message: "The page is out of date, please refresh the page". I am unsure what to do now. There were no changes in the LDAP backend during the operation and I was unable to find anything in the logs.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance,

Julian Fölsch

1 answer

0 votes
Semi Kefi [demicon GmbH]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2018

Hallo Julian,

schau mal hier rein:

Error when managing application access in JIRA: The page is out of date, please refresh the page.

Ich hoffe, dass es dir hilft! 

Btw: Ich gehe mal davon aus, dass du deutsch sprichst... ;-)

Beste Grüße

Semi

Paktosan January 22, 2018

Ich habe mir die Seite mal durchgelesen, konnte aber nicht feststellen, ob das mein Problem ist. Testweise habe ich mal direkt auf JIRA zugegriffen, an allen Ebenen vorbei, es funktionierte.

Als Proxy hängt bei mir NGINX vor JIRA, die Konfiguration findet sich hier: https://paste.pexxlab.xyz/uwatiyanuz.nginx

Außerdem betreiben wir noch Cloudflare zwischen NGINX und Endnutzer. Das Setup existiert so schon mehrere Jahre, allerdings fasse ich jetzt das erste mal den Anwendungszugriff an, kann also sein, dass das schon immer kaputt war.

Suggest an answer