Can't find my project in project drop down when configuring my gadgets on my dashboard, I see other existing projects though, why?

JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2012

I recently created a project, and then I went to create my dashboard and configure my gadgets and the dropdowns that ask to identify for which project, my dropdowns do not include the project that I created. I thought maybe it was because I didn't "categorize it" so I did that, refreshed, even logged out and back in and STILL do not see the project, why?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2012

Yes I did have Browse permissions set up, but I have figured out the issue, I had not "enabled" my project in the greenhopper plugin. thanks for your quick response though

Krishna Ghorpade February 9, 2021

Hi @JanaW , can you please let me step by step how you were able to enable it. I'm trying to create a dashboard on one project but I'm not able to see the project when creating a dashboard.

JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 9, 2021

I wish I could, but I am no longer an admin and don't have the permissions to enable projects in plugins. Sorry. That was a long time ago,

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 5, 2012

Do you have browse permission in the project? Are you able to browse it?

JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 5, 2012

Yes I did, but I have figured out the issue, I had not "enabled" my project in the greenhopper plugin. thanks for your quick response though

Suggest an answer