Can't enable early access features with the Premium Version. Why?

Malin Rathjen December 20, 2021

Hey there, 

even if I am a site admin on Jira Software Cloud Premium Version, I can't see the option to enable early access features. Already reading that article:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/early-access-features-in-advanced-roadmaps-1077915771.html

However, I can't see the option of "Select Plans in the  menu, then select Administration". 

Hopefully someone can help me with that. Thanks in advance!!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

Hi Malin - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The link you shared if for Jira Server and it shows that you use Jira Cloud. So the article would not apply to your setting/instance.

Malin Rathjen December 22, 2021

@John Funk Thanks a lot for your quick answer! And yes I didn't noticed that the article I read was only for Jira Server. Nevertheless, I found no other article or documentation about how I can enable the early access features as a Premium user of Jira Cloud. Do you have any idea? 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2021

I think that's the point - I don't think there is an early access feature for Cloud. 

Like Malin Rathjen likes this

Suggest an answer