Can't enable KanPlan Labs feature

Erroll Davis June 20, 2017

Hey everyone,

Sorry if this has been asked before (I did some research and couldn't find a similar question). I've used JIRA:Software Cloud before and really enjoyed organizing my project with the  Kanplan metholodogy. Unfortunately, this feature isn't available in a private server instance of JIRA:Software.. Has anyone been able to create a work around for this, IE: organize their project in a way that takes advantage of a scrum backlog but a kanban board? I know this is a ver yspecific question, so any advice would be much appreicated. 

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2017

Hi Demo,

The Kanplan feature will be available in the Server version in 7.4.  I don't have a current release date but it should be soon!

You can track this issue at JSWSERVER-15236

Cheers,

Branden

Great, thank you for the quick response 

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2017

No worries.  You can try out the 7.4 EAP release in a test environment so you can experiment with the changes in the meantime.  Here is a link to the 7.4 EAP release and the Release Notes:

JIRA Software 7.4 EAP release notes

JIRA Software Early Access Program Downloads

One thing to note is that  EAP releases should not be used in production environments as they are not officially supported.

Branden

Got it, i'll give it a shot. 

Suggest an answer