Can't enable KanPlan Labs feature

Hey everyone,

Sorry if this has been asked before (I did some research and couldn't find a similar question). I've used JIRA:Software Cloud before and really enjoyed organizing my project with the  Kanplan metholodogy. Unfortunately, this feature isn't available in a private server instance of JIRA:Software.. Has anyone been able to create a work around for this, IE: organize their project in a way that takes advantage of a scrum backlog but a kanban board? I know this is a ver yspecific question, so any advice would be much appreicated. 

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Demo,

The Kanplan feature will be available in the Server version in 7.4.  I don't have a current release date but it should be soon!

You can track this issue at JSWSERVER-15236

Cheers,

Branden

Great, thank you for the quick response 

No worries.  You can try out the 7.4 EAP release in a test environment so you can experiment with the changes in the meantime.  Here is a link to the 7.4 EAP release and the Release Notes:

JIRA Software 7.4 EAP release notes

JIRA Software Early Access Program Downloads

One thing to note is that  EAP releases should not be used in production environments as they are not officially supported.

Branden

Got it, i'll give it a shot. 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 21, 2018 in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

1,243 views 10 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you