Can't enable JIRA Agile plugin after updating

d m August 27, 2014

Hello,

I updated the JIRA Agile plugin to 6.5.0. When I try to enable the plugin, I receive a message "The call to the JIRA server did not complete within the timeout period. We are unsure of the result of this operation".

After some attempts to enable the plugin I reinstalled it, but the plugin is still disabled and can't be enabled (the same message was received). I also tried to install the previous revision of plugin (6.4.4) but the same problem occures.

could you help to resolve the problem?Сould you help me to resolve the problem?

P.S.: Server version, trial license

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
SanaS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2014
d m August 28, 2014

It's OK now. It was helpful. Many thanks

0 votes
Kaitlin McKenzie Stiness October 14, 2015

I am experiencing the same issue in our PROD environment, the link the the above article is not displaying a description for the fix.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=400491650

Any help is appreciated. 

0 votes
banson August 28, 2014

Same thing happened to me when I upgraded my production environment. What's up Atlassian?

I did resolve by removing the pluging folder mentioned above and restart JIRA, but this is production, shouldn't need to do all this...

0 votes
Lumumba Juma August 27, 2014
0 votes
FlorinM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2014

Have you tried a JIRA restart after the update?

0 votes
Kevin Maes August 27, 2014

Is there some more info available in the Jira server logs?

Suggest an answer