Could you help me please, how can I resolve the problem?снмоккк.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2017

As the error seems to be related to workflows and the ability to clone, I can think of the following possible causes, depending on the action which triggered the error:

1. Trigger: a click on More > Clone: There might be a workflow property denying clonation in at least one of the statuses.
  2. Trigger: trying to transition an issue to a different status: There might be a post-function in the workflow transition you are trying to execute, but you do not meet the requisites for the clonation to be produced. Do you have Create Issues permission in the RMD project?

Reviewing the underlying workflow in edit mode may provide a clue.

If you do not find anything else, I'd suggest you to create a ticket with Atlassian Support:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2017

Do you have Edit Issues permission in RMD project?

Olga_Popova December 20, 2017

Thank you very much, your recommendation about a post-funktion was helpful! I resolved the problem.

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2017

Glad to know! 😀

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2017

We likely will need more info here in order to assist. Can you clone any issue in the RMD project? It appears the issue is with a custom field. Can you provide more info about this field? What type of field, value?

Suggest an answer