Can't access anything on my page

Ame February 27, 2021

I have no idea what's going on, but I get errors on errors whenever I go to my atlassian page. I can't see the projects I created, I can't create new projects, it looks like I'm not logged in but if I try to log in I also get an error. All the errors are either "Something went wrong" or "Permission required".

On phone app, I can see my projects, but I can't access them, whenever I try I get one of those 2 errors as well.

I have 2 accounts, I think it might be related to that somehow, although everything works fine o the 2nd account (which is used for unrelated projects).

I basically lost access to everything because no matter what I do Jira throws errors at me, be it from android app or a browser.

Any ideas?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
niallmuldoon February 27, 2021

I am no longer able to access my Jira project either and it was working a couple of hours ago. I assume something has happened on the Atlassian end...

Any luck with getting back into your project?

Ame February 27, 2021

I think it was just a temporary outage? It works now and I didn't change anything. Huh.

Michael Moschitta
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2021

Great!!  Love those solutions

0 votes
Michael Moschitta
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2021

Have you checked your access?

Update product access settings | Atlassian Support

I saw another post where the Lack of "application access" was the source of the problem.

The user in question would log in, see the JIRA page (without any projects) and then continue to see the Log In button. Pressing the Log In button would bring the user back to the same screen with no opportunity to log out. Clearing the cookie for the site from the browser was the only way to get the Log In button to work again.

Ame February 27, 2021

I cleared all cookies, logged all accounts out and logged in with just the account that has access (and is admin) for the subdomain.

There were changes on the start.atlassian page (It showed my projects tasks instead of the ones from the other account), but after going to the jira projects I get the same error.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events