Can't Find Plan Tab

Amanda Jude January 28, 2021

I have the JIRA Cloud Premium and I cannot find the "plan" tab in my main dashboard. 

I am trying to make a high-level schedule / roadmap for my team and need help finding the way to start that, if it's isn't via "plan" or if anyone knows how to help. 

I am not looking for the projects board, I am looking for something less technical and more grid-like to see it all summarized at a glance for executive communication and more of a list. 

3 answers

0 votes
Tara L Conklin December 7, 2021

Hello, I do not see anyone replied to this, however I also am having the same issue. We just upgraded from standard Jira Cloud to premium. I am a Jira admin and have spent the better part of 2 hours looking for the steps to enable this. 'Plans' does not appear on our top nav bar and this is rather frustrating. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 1.42.06 PM.png

0 votes
Sandip Dash August 9, 2021

Hey John,

I am a JIRA Admin, but I am also not able to see the plan,

Below is the screenshot for your reference.

Screenshot 2021-08-09 at 5.55.01 PM.png

Can you please help me here.

Awaiting to your reply.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

You must be a premium subscriber to see the Plan option. 

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2021

Hi Amanda - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Can you share a screenshot of your top navigation bar? 

It should look something like this:

screenshot.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

Hey @Amanda Jude  - You must be a premium subscriber to see the Plan option.  Did this answer your question? 

Tara L Conklin December 7, 2021

Hi @John Funk - thank you for the reply. As I mentioned in my post, I upgraded our Jira instance from Standard to Premium this morning. However, although the billing reflects our Premium instance 'Plans' does not show up on the navigation. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 1.49.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-07 at 1.42.06 PM.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

Maybe that isn't valid for the trial period? I would think that it should be, but don't know for sure. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events