Can someone help with JQL that will show only the assignees for project X working on both X and Y ti

Louis Awah September 19, 2022

This is my scenario,  I have two separate projects X and Y. I have created a dashboard for project X and I want to add a filter result gadget for the current Sprint (Filter: Project in (X ,Y) AND sprint in openSprints()) which will have assignees from project X only in the open sprint and the number of tickets they are working on. The filter result should also including only the integral tickets from project Y worked by assignees in project X which is not the case. Meaning that my current result based on my current filter above, is showing assignees and tickets from both projects which is not what I want.  

Can someone help with JQL that will show only the assignees for project X working on both X and Y tickets?

I tried an Accepted Answer from a similar scenario and it produced no result for me. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Can-we-have-Active-sprint-filter-for-a-1-Jira-Board-where-i-have/qaq-p/1979424

FYI, the backlog filter for project X  system dashboard is configured to display tickets for both X and Y projects (Board filter: project in (X, Y) ORDER BY Rank ASC) Meaning that the Active sprint currently is showing tickets for both projects that the assignees are working on.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events