Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can someone help with JQL that will show only the assignees for project X working on both X and Y ti

This is my scenario,  I have two separate projects X and Y. I have created a dashboard for project X and I want to add a filter result gadget for the current Sprint (Filter: Project in (X ,Y) AND sprint in openSprints()) which will have assignees from project X only in the open sprint and the number of tickets they are working on. The filter result should also including only the integral tickets from project Y worked by assignees in project X which is not the case. Meaning that my current result based on my current filter above, is showing assignees and tickets from both projects which is not what I want.  

Can someone help with JQL that will show only the assignees for project X working on both X and Y tickets?

I tried an Accepted Answer from a similar scenario and it produced no result for me. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Can-we-have-Active-sprint-filter-for-a-1-Jira-Board-where-i-have/qaq-p/1979424

FYI, the backlog filter for project X  system dashboard is configured to display tickets for both X and Y projects (Board filter: project in (X, Y) ORDER BY Rank ASC) Meaning that the Active sprint currently is showing tickets for both projects that the assignees are working on.

1 answer

0 votes

@Louis Awah you might try:

- Create a filter for both project with issues "in progress"

-Create a two dimensional gadget on dashboard based on that filter displaying assignee and project

-Create a  new two dimensional gadget on dashboard based on that filter displaying assignee and status

this 2 gadgets might give you the outcome you want, right ?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events