Can someone help me in resolving this error.

Guruprasad padukone April 12, 2018

Can someone help me in resolving this error?I thought of making my employee select the resolution mandatory. But it is thrwoing this error.Screenshot from 2018-04-12 17-18-06.png

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2018

You have used the "field configuration" to set the resolution as mandatory, but not put it on the "create" or "edit" screens.

Change the field configuration, make the resolution optional.

Guruprasad padukone April 13, 2018

Hi, @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I have added a validator called field required for the transition "DONE". In that, I have selected "Resolution" as a Mandatory field. After doing this changes am not able to move cards to DONE. As it is giving me the above error.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2018

Ah, ok, but it's the same answer.  Your validation is checking for the resolution field, but your user has not entered it. 

Alfonso Leiva [ServiceRocket] April 16, 2018

Also, you should check if the user has the Resolve Issue permission, in the project.

0 votes
Daniel Wong
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2018

Hi @Guruprasad padukone there isn't enough information to determine what the error is.

How are you making the 'resolution' field mandatory? In which part of the workflow transition are you seeing this error? If you look through the logs it should give you some idea of where you're getting stuck.

Guruprasad padukone April 13, 2018

Hi,  I have added a validator called field required for the transition "DONE". In that, I have selected "Resolution" as a Mandatory field. After doing this changes am not able to move cards to DONE. As it is giving me the above error.

Suggest an answer