Can i have Releases of various project show up on one project board

James Yamoah May 24, 2022

Hi 

I have clients project boards and have used a filters to aggregate all clients projects to one team board where we work from for ease of use and visibility. Currently, releases are managed at client board level and POs are complaining it make their job difficult.

Similar to have all client projects on one board, can i have all those clients releases sit in one place as well? If yes can you advise please? I hope i am making sense. Thank you. James.

2 answers

0 votes
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 25, 2022

Hi @James Yamoah,

I am Marlene from codefortynine.

Our Jira cloud app Version Sync for Jira  also synchronizes releases across projects. 

In the Release Overview you can create new shared version and manage the stauts, names and dates of shared releases.

0 votes
Bandarupalli Sai May 24, 2022

unfortunately, releases are per project. One of the addons you might try out is Release Management & Roadmaps for Jira. This plugin allows you to group & manage releases (fix versions) for different project as cross-project release package. A single release can be used across the multiple projects in a instance.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events