Can I use Zephyr Filter in Jira Agile board?

MuhammedR September 16, 2015

Hi,

I have a created a new Zephyr "Search Test Execution status" filter. Is there any way that I can use this Zephyr Filter in my Agile boards?. Is it possible to use the Zephyr filters or Zephyr specific query key words (Eg: ExecutionStatus) in the JIRA issue navigator?

Best Regards,
Roshan 

1 answer

0 votes
Arun Ravindran September 17, 2015

Hi Muhammed

Thanks for your interest in our product.

Unfortunately this Zephyr filter cannot be used with Agile boards.

Also with respect to your query "Is it possible to use the Zephyr filters or Zephyr specific query key words (Eg: ExecutionStatus) in the JIRA issue navigator??" we would like to let you know that since execution status is actually a part of test execution workflow and not related to any issue type that JIRA owns , it is currently not possible to use the Zephyr specific filters in the JIRA issue navigator.

If you still like for our product team to consider this as a feature and think about it for any possiblity in future , we can raise a feature request on behalf of you with our product team however we can't guarantee an ETA on it.

Let us know if you have any further queries about the above mentioned and we will be glad to help you out.

Thanks

Zephyr Support

Garnet Tosswill October 7, 2015

I had a similar question but i guess what i am trying to do is not going to be possible. (https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/30954162/zephyr-queries-for-jira-dashboard-gadgets-) is there any other was to create daily reports within Zephyr that could be seen on jira dashboards ?

Suggest an answer