Can I hide the custom field whenever the automation rule runs

Sunilkumar k June 9, 2022

Hi,

Is it possible to the hide the custom field whenever the condition satisfies by creating automation rule. if condition is not satisfying then i want to display the custom field if not  i want to hide the custom field

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2022

Hi @Sunilkumar k 

This is not possible out of the box. ScriptRunner Behaviours is coming for Jira Cloud which should be able to do that. 

Also, there is an existing add-on in the Marketplace that might do it for you. 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226365?tab=overview&hosting=cloud

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2022

@John Funk good to know that behaviours are finally coming for cloud. I've just signed up for beta testing. Did you by any chance have already signed up and try it?

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2022

I have not - I am not currently using ScriptRunner. And not sure that Behaviors is actually available yet. You might try Nic.  :-)

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2022

Hi @Sunilkumar k 

No you can't do that. If you were on the server version, that could be achieve with scriptrunner.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events