Can I hide closed issues from the planning view but still see them in the Done column of the work view

Rob Walton November 12, 2012

I'm new to using GreenHopper. In order to prevent closed tickets from showing up in the planning view I changed the fiter query assoicated with my scrum project to filter them out. However, now when tickets are closed, rather than moving to the Done column in the work view they disapear entirerly.

So, how can I hide closed issues from the planning view but still see them in the Done column of the work view?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2012

Issues that are in a status mapped to the done column will never show up in work view, you don't need to do anything to make that happen.

Cheers,
Shaun

Rob Walton November 13, 2012

Thanks Shaun,

I removed the changes I made to the filter, and you are right: issues that show up as done in the work view are indeed hidden in the backlog section of the planning view.

(The confusion came from a workflow which erroneousely struck through tickets with a custom status).

Thanks for your quick help,

Rob

0 votes
Karen Urquhart August 11, 2017

I have the same issue. I added a column after Done, called Released. (Done means Tested but not released).

I have Closed and Done statuses mapped to the Done column.

After adding this new released column, my Closed issues are now showing in the planning board!

In the column config, Done is showing as Yellow, but in Workflow it shows as Green, not sure where this has gone wrong or how to fix.

Suggest an answer