Can I extend the evaluation license for both Greenhopper and Bonfire?

Gavin Gavin May 9, 2013

Hi, I'd like to know if it is possible to extend the 30-day evaluation licenses for Greenhopper and Bonfire? I see that another poster asked a similar question for Greenhopper to which the reply was to try applying for a new evaluation license but it was unclear whether this worked for them.

I'd like to know if both can be extended and how often/long for (e.g. up to 90 days as per JIRA?)

Kind regards,

Gavin

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2013

Hi Gavin,

According to this page, you are allowed to extend the evaluation license for up to 90 days regardless of the downloaded products. Hence, you should be able to continue evaluating GreenHopper and Bonfire products as well.

Gavin Gavin May 9, 2013

Thanks - that seems pretty clear!

Cheers,

Gavin

1 vote
Bruno Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2013

Just for the record, since this is an open channel (visible to anyone), that does not apply for OnDemand products. As per the documentation mentioned previously, we don't offer extentions of Atlassian OnDemand evaluations.

Suggest an answer