Can I create a query that gets results from as at a given date?

Daniel Park June 17, 2022

I want to create a page in confluence that gives a status report, some of the content of that report will take content directly from jira. 

Is it possible to create a query that is as per a given date based on the issue history.  e.g. If the report is for the project on the 15th of March and on the 16th an issue in the report gets updated the report should still reflect 15th of march? Even if I go back and look at it on the 17th. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 17, 2022

Hi @Daniel Park 

What data do you need in your report exactly?

Most of the historical fields aren't supported by JQL, you can find more info here:

History searches with & without JQL [10 examples]

If you're ok with third-party solutions, check out Issue History for Jira app. Here you can filter issues by projects, sprints, assignees, etc. The date choosing option is also available. Add any issue field you want to monitor changes for – and you create the report you need. 

You'll get all changes in chronological order.

2022-05-24_14-00-28.png

The add-on is developed by my team. There is a 30 days free trial, so you can check if it can help with your case.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events