Can I configure an entry in the planning section of Jira Agile?

Doug Thompson November 19, 2013

I would like to add certain fields to the view to help with prioritization decisions.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Justin Leader
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2013

I believe the context of Rahul's suggestion is that in the individual issue rows, the only thing you can customize is what numerical field is in the spot for the estimation statistic (you do this on the configure board setup page). But you can certainly configure a lot of fields to appear in the issue preview pane on the right.

See below diagram:

0 votes
Doug Thompson November 21, 2013

Justin,

Thanks. Yes - I've played a bit with the right-hand pane, but our product owners would like some attributes to show on the left-hand side as well to help them in their priority calls. I guess we'll make do with the right-hand side.

Thanks again.

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2013

Can you not make use of card colors to highlight which ones have a higher priority.

Its not necessary that card colors be based on metrics like priority or severity. You can define queries and configure each query with a color. All issues on the board which features in the query then would show up with the color your configured.

Rahul

Suggest an answer