Can I change the Status of an issue from within Greenhopper (eg Card view) via the Planning Board?

Mark Howells February 8, 2012

I'd like to be able to progress an issue through it's workflow via the Greenhopper planning board. I see that I can update a number of fields (such as Assignee etc), but can I mark an issue as closed, say, from the Card View? Subject to the workflow permitting it of course.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adam Saint-Prix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2012

Mark,

You can transition an issue from the card view. Highlight the card or issue you want to modify, press the period key (.) which brings up the Operations dialog and then either use the drop down menu or start typing to select the transition you want.

Look at the section on the 'Operations Dialog Box' in the GreenHopper documentation for the official word on this. That page has info on other keyboard shortcuts that are GH/Agile specific to JIRA that you can use.

Mark Howells February 9, 2012

Perfect. Thank you for a very complete answer.

0 votes
Adam Saint-Prix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2012

Hey Mark,

Not a problem. You're welcome.

Suggest an answer