Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I add another column My Kanban board

I would like to add a PM acceptance Column to my kanban board - is it possible? not instead of 1 of the 3, but as an addition, and to have the dev team shifting the story to this column before moving to the done part

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk Community Leader Dec 21, 2021

Hi @_Lilach Ofek__  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Yes, that should be possible. What type of project are you using? Team-managed? Company-managed? Jira Work Management? 

You will first need to modify the workflow used by the project to include the new status. Then you can publish the workflow and then edit the board to make the new status to a new column on the board. 

If it is a Jira Work Management project, the column will be added automatically when you add the status to the workflow and publish it. 

Thanks, I will take a look. The project was created before I joined and it it Company managed one

Great - you can modify the workflow then, publish it, and then edit the board to add the column and drag the status to the new column. 

It worked, thank you so much!

Like John Funk likes this

Great! Can you click the Accept Answer button so we can close this one out? Thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Do you use Jira Cloud with Microsoft Teams?

Hi, Jira users! Do you use Jira alongside Microsoft Teams? We want to hear how you’ve used the power of Jira Cloud and Microsoft Teams (via the Jira Cloud for Microsoft Teams app) to achieve a team...

150 views 1 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you