The exporting function does not work always. The last export was on 03/31/21

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2021

Hi Anand,

Yeah, more details may be useful. I found this article that seems related and may provide some insights: https://blog.deviniti.com/atlassian/how-to-export-jira-issues-to-excel/

When you say it's not working, what do you experience exactly? There is another question where someone was having an issue with their export, i wonder if it's similar to your problem: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/Export-to-CSV-with-All-Fields-not-working-in-Jira-v7-13-0/qaq-p/1010774

anand balkrishna April 4, 2021

Hi Carlos,

When I try to export, erstwhile the csv file used to get downloaded. SInce 1st April whenever I try, the export click takes me to a new tab and the processing to download doesn't progress.

Rgds

1 vote
Stephan Shere
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2021

Hi Anand,

Can you provide more details about the function not working?

I have not seen the export of Excel CSV fail on the Issue List and we use it on a daily basis, along with "Better PDF Exporter".

In your console, do you see any errors occur when the exporting exists? In the network tab, when you create the exportation, and you see it fail, are you able to save the request in the network tab as a har file? 

Please make sure no confidential information is being exported while creating the har.

anand balkrishna April 4, 2021

Hi Stephan,

When I try to export, erstwhile the csv file used to get downloaded. SInce 1st April whenever I try, the export click takes me to a new tab and the processing to download doesn't progress.

Rgds

Suggest an answer