CAn't Update licence

DoolerUG January 16, 2019

I just bought a new Licence and tried to activete ist, but it doasn't work. I got the message, that the Licence doasn't match (I use "Jira Software (Server) 10 Users: Starter License"). I upgraded it over https://my.atlassian.com but the licence key is not accepted.

insert.jpglizenz2.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2019

It looks like you have pasted the new key into the licence box for Jira Core, not Software.  ?Could you try the Jira Software area instead.

DoolerUG January 16, 2019

Thanks for your reply. I missed the "JIRA Software is licensed but not installed -> Install now" Button (which made ne sense to me). After "install" I was able to edit the Field for Licences (bevor I could only delete it)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2019

Ahh, yes, I do that almost every time as well!

JIRAfied February 13, 2020

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

I know it's a late repeat, but can you please help as always :)

It is a similar scenario, except I don't see install, I see download. I am using a Data Center version, and I don't see an "edit pencil" beside the licence.

Thanks in advance.

Suggest an answer