Cómo puedo colocar fechas de inicio y de Entrega a las tareas y subtareas en mi proyecto ¿?

Esteban Laverde April 1, 2020

Tengo mi proyecto creado, con metodología Kanban, tengo el tablero con mi backlog, pero apenas las empieso a mover a "En curso" necesito ponerle fechas de inicio y de entrega, cómo estimación, para evaluar si cumplen o no los tiempos estipulados en reunión

2 answers

1 vote
Edwin Rodriguez Choccare April 7, 2021

Entiendo que la pregunta no es agregar fech fin, lo que se quiere es poder registrar cada fecha en cada estacion como inicio, en curso, terminado, se quiere registrar la fecha de cada estacion

Ana Alvarez March 15, 2023

Hola @Edwin Rodriguez Choccare 

justo lo que indicas es lo que necesito: saber la fecha en la que una tarea cambió de estado ¿sabes cómo hacerlo?

Gracias por adelantado

Ana Alvarez

Like Alba B. likes this
0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2020

Hello @Esteban Laverde

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Per your description, I understand you are trying to add a start date and a due date to the issues in your Kanban Board. Is that correct?

Basically, there are two ways to do that:

1 - You can use a release to define a common start and due date for the issues in your board, as you can see in the documentation below:

Releases and versions 

Using this method, all the issues in your board will have the same start and due date and will be defined in the version added to them. Additionally, you can create multiple versions with their own start and due dates, so you will set the target for your issues in batches.

2 - You can define a distinct start and due date for each issue on your board. These would be the exact steps:

Additionally, a best practice that you can use to better separate the issues ready for development (With a defined start/due date) and the ones that are still in the backlog (With a not defined start/due date) would be to use the backlog and board views. You can check the steps I provided in the question below for more details on how to implement it:

Kanban + Backlog Setup - is there no automation available on Backlog status? 

Let us know if you have any questions.

José Gabriel Cano Portocarrero March 5, 2021

Need ur help i accidentaly began an sprint and i didnt see that the dates were wrong how can i change de dates of a sprint that has already began

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events