Button 'Add new Testrail connection' disabled

Ji Li August 11, 2021

Hi, my jira version is 8.2.1. I installed Testrail plugin, and configured one testrail connection in Jira's testrail configure page. But the connection didn't work. So, I removed the connection. But after that, the button 'Add new TestRail Connection' becomes disabled as below image, so that I cannot create new connection. 60d1d24298028493419f7a0ec2dba5ee.png

Can anyone know how to solve this? Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
IT Department November 30, 2021

Hi,

We're running Jira v8.20.1 and we encountered the same issue with Testrail version 1.0.1.107-70. We had to manually download the earlier version from their webpage and upload it to Jira manually.

Download link: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213701/testrail-integration-for-jira/version-history

Testrail version we reverted to : 1.0.1.105-70

Uninstall existing plugin: Jira administration > manage apps > Testrail > uninstall

Upload downloaded ".jar" file from link above: Jira administration > manage apps > upload app > browse to downloaded ".jar" file.

We're now back online. 

0 votes
Tom Flynn November 11, 2021

I am seeing the same issue.  Did you ever figure this out?

Venkata Kadali February 17, 2022

I am seeing the same issue.  So i have downloaded old testrail version and I am trying to  upload the old testrail version but It says it is installing continuously and never finishes.

any inputs on what to do?

Suggest an answer