I have 2 projects, currently on trial: Software project and business project (lead tracking scheme).
1st case (member A):
1. I granted access to member A for software project as admin
2. Member A is able to see/edit business project
I want him to have access only to software project, not business project
2nd case (member B)
1. I granted access to member B for software project as only viewer
2. I added him to 'People' in business project as admin (only admin was available, only view would be perfect)
3. I revoked access for business project (he's not in People list anymore)
4. Member B has still access to business project (view and edit). Why?
I don't want him on business project board.
Please check the permission scheme of the business project and check the browse project permission. If browse project permission is granted for application access (any logged in user) then all logged in users will have the access for the project. You may need to change that, in this case just make sure member B dont have the browse project permission.
kindly accept the answer if this resolves your issue!!
Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events