Business Project List View

Nofar Ben Kereth July 15, 2021

Hey All,

The list view for the Business Project type is great, but we need also sprints management. Is that possible in any of the template/types? Best in a team-managed project. 

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021

What “list view” do you refer to? Are you asking if you can create Scrum board for your business project? 

Nofar Ben Kereth July 15, 2021

Hey Jack,

I'm referring to the list view in the business project template. And yes, I would like to have a scrum board in a business project in other words. (Team-managed is also important for me, in that case)

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021
Nofar Ben Kereth July 18, 2021

Hey Jack, thank yo very much for your answer. 

Actually, this doesn't work since it's not combining the ability of TMP with the List view in Business Project. 

Basically what I need is TMP with Scrum Board and also a List view (as in Business Project) since this list is easy to edit. In the article it's only a link as far as I understand.You can't use those both features that way. 

Thanks, 

Nofar

Chase Wilson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2021

Hi @Nofar Ben Kereth , you're correct with the above.

JWM = Business projects

The in-line edit list is only available in Business projects

Business projects are only available as company-managed projects

Business projects do not have backlog or sprint capabilities

Sorry if this is confusing! 

Like Nofar Ben Kereth likes this

Suggest an answer