Burndown gadget not updating for 24 hrs

Scott Phillips May 8, 2015

If we close a story those changes are not reflected in the burndown gadget for 24 hours.  Re-indexing will cause the numbers to be updated in the gadget, but the graph itself does not get updated.

3 answers

0 votes
Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2015

It usually stops to update if the sprint end date is reached. E.g. if the end date was last friday, burning story points today will not make the graph burn points accordingly. 

0 votes
Scott Phillips May 8, 2015

I have tried setting refresh to 1 hour.  I have also selected refresh now on the gadget and neither updates until 24 hours after the story is closed.

Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2015

That seems wrong. Does the Agile Burndown Chart Report act the same way? I haven't seen anything in the documentation that says it requires X hours to reflect a change. I haven't paid enough attention to mine to know if it's doing the same or not, sorry. If no one else has any suggestions, you might need to ask Support.

0 votes
Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2015

What's your Refresh Interval set to for that gadget on your board?  Default option is Never, I think?  Mine is set every 1 hour. 

Suggest an answer