Bulk task Move on Team-managed JIRA board

Ridwan Sanni August 16, 2022

Hi. I have been trying to move a number of tasks on my team-managed JIRA but could not. I know it is possible on company-managed JIRA boards. \Any ideas how to achieve this please

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2022

Hi Ridwan,

What exactly are you trying to do? What do you meant by Move? From where to where?

0 votes
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2022

Hi @Ridwan Sanni ,

You can make use of "Bulk Edit" to move tickets from issue type to another or from one project to another

Go to Menu --> Filters--> Advanced search
Write the JQL to fetch the required tickets and click on search
On the top right corner, click on action button (3 dots) --> Bulk Change --> select the required tickets --> Move issue

Full details in https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/edit-multiple-issues-at-the-same-time/

Ridwan Sanni August 16, 2022

@Rilwan Ahmed. Thanks a lot. But this procedure works for only company-managed project board. I need the support for the team-managed board. Thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events