BrowseProjects.jspa Chrome v. IE

Craig Carpenter October 24, 2019

The project listing page does not display properly in Chrome -- some projects are 'doubled-up' -- overwrite each other. They properly display in Edge.....

Jira - Cloud

Chrome - Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Microsoft Edge 41.16299.1004.0

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2019

Hi Craig - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am using a later version of Chrome and have no issues - Version 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)

You might try an upgrade first in Chrome. Or an actual re-install. Also, check what Extensions you have running that might interfere with the view. 

There is a new navigation extension in Beta for Chrome that you might want to try out, too. It provides top level navigation and is pretty nice - I use it almost exclusively now.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/atlassian-navigation-exte/flioipdmdipioibnnoekkadfcoelelil?hl=en-US

I hope that helps!

Google Chrome is up to date

Version 78.0.3904.70 (Official Build) (64-bit)

When I review the google version installed it shows as being current version available....

I'll review the extension as well -- 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2019

So, do you still get the duplicate list after the Chrome upgrade? Can your provide a screenshot? (not displaying sensitive info of course!)

atlassian error.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2019

Well, that's ugly! I would try to disable the extensions one at a time. Refresh after each and see if it clears up at any point. 

No difference seen....

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2019

Did you get rid of all of the extensions?

Correct - removed all extensions - restarted Chrome -- granted I am now realizing I did not clear the cache...

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2019

Try clearing the cache and if same result, I would enter a Support Ticket with Atlassian.  :-(

Suggest an answer