Brand new site stuck on start up

Adam Faucheux February 4, 2021

I've used Jira Cloud at previous organisations and am considering bringing it to my new organisation. I've gone to create a new Jira Cloud site and it's fallen at the first hurdle! It's stuck on the startup page (been here for about 30 minutes now - is this normal?).

This is very disappointing.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

One moment, your site is starting up

Thanks for signing up! Our robots are working on your Atlassian Cloud site.
This won’t take more than a minute or two. You’ll be taken there once it's ready.

It's definitely more than a minute or two Atlassian!!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Girish_Shenoy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2021

Please open a different browser and try to recreate the site. see if it allows you to pick the same URL that you created earlier. if Yes, then that solves the problem. if not, then you know the previous site exists. Try to open the url e.g. yyyyyy.atlassain.net and see if it will take you to the login page. if not, you will have to contact support. I believe this is a standard or premium site.

Adam Faucheux February 4, 2021

Thanks. I managed to open the URL (i.e. yyyyyy.atlassain.net) in another browser as you suggested. The startup page is still stuck though! :-)

Heather Hublou March 8, 2021

was this resolved?? I'm stuck on page 2 ..it wont let me even "name" my  site??? Ive tried multiple browsers with no luck? It keeps saying I'm trying to CHANGE my site name when in fact i don't have a name yet ? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events