Board frozen, constant "error has occurred" notification

Brendan Swift August 8, 2019

Hi, I apologise if this is a basic problem as I'm not a technical person, but I'm hoping there's an easy solution. I have set up a board to track document/content production based on the Document Approval template. Loading the board freezes and I keep getting "an error has occurred" notification. The error notification also pops up when I have the board loaded or when I try to create a new issue. I have cleared my browser cache and tried a different browser but the problem remains. I have changed the original document template workflow - perhaps this is the issue and I have made an inadvertent error, although I can't pinpoint anything. Thanks for an suggestions

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2019

Hi Brendan,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Thank you for the detailed information.
You mentioned that after you changed the workflow, the issue started to happen, is that correct? Have you tried to change to the previous one?
Also, while opening the board and creating a new issue, check the developer tools on your browser. Sometimes it shows errors that can help us to understand what is causing the issue. If so, please send us a screenshot of the error and also from the "error has occurred".
Is it happening to all users?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer