Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Board frozen, constant "error has occurred" notification

Hi, I apologise if this is a basic problem as I'm not a technical person, but I'm hoping there's an easy solution. I have set up a board to track document/content production based on the Document Approval template. Loading the board freezes and I keep getting "an error has occurred" notification. The error notification also pops up when I have the board loaded or when I try to create a new issue. I have cleared my browser cache and tried a different browser but the problem remains. I have changed the original document template workflow - perhaps this is the issue and I have made an inadvertent error, although I can't pinpoint anything. Thanks for an suggestions

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Brendan,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Thank you for the detailed information.
You mentioned that after you changed the workflow, the issue started to happen, is that correct? Have you tried to change to the previous one?
Also, while opening the board and creating a new issue, check the developer tools on your browser. Sometimes it shows errors that can help us to understand what is causing the issue. If so, please send us a screenshot of the error and also from the "error has occurred".
Is it happening to all users?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

How to create Jira issus from Excel file?

When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...

4,431 views 22 32
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you