Board: Dropdown filter for assignees

Magnus Haglund August 27, 2012

I guess that there is no way of having a quick filter with a dropdown with users at the greenhopper board?

My problem is that we have a board displaying what all the members of the team are doing (all 17 of them) and I want to be able to quickly display what one member is doing at the moment. Having 17 quick filters at the board for each member is just... messy. The solution I came up with is to make an individual board for each member but it feels like a forced solution.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2012

Agreed this would be helpful. It's on the GreenHopper backlog as GHS-4543. It's not planned for imminent implementation but because it's very useful we do hope to address it.

Thanks,
Shaun

Magnus Haglund August 28, 2012

It's hopefull that it's already in the backlog. It would be a great functionality for large teams (i.e. great for those who pays the most for greenhopper ;) )

fcorreia February 3, 2016

This is now issue GHS-4735, but it's unfortunately still unaddressed :-\ Any plans to have it soon?

1 vote
vschissato November 18, 2016

I was looking for it too.

0 votes
ChrisM September 20, 2012

Rather than a board for each user, I would suggest just one extra board-- with the same query as the original board, but edit the Greenhopper config to use swimlanes for assignees (instead of stories). Then it will group all the stories/tasks by assignee.

Now if only there were a way to do this in planning mode too (and aggregate estimates so I know how much each employee is assigned)!

Suggest an answer