Blocker when trying to close a sprint

John Drew June 21, 2022

Before contacting Atlassian support, I thought I’d ask our internal team about this issue. It has been happening every sprint for a while now. I want to close out a specific sprint, an example of which is shown below. As you can see, there are 0 issues remaining. Why does it think there are 27 incomplete issues? What is the definition of “incomplete”. How do I fix this?

Jira-2.jpgJira-1.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2022

Hello @John Drew 

Welcome to the community.

Only the issues in the right-most column of the board are considered Complete when closing a sprint.

Have you executed an issue search for issues where Sprint is set to "ACG 05/26/2022" to see what that reveals as issues assigned to the sprint?

John Drew June 21, 2022

Thanks! I checked the board configuration and the CLOSED items were not mapped to anything.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2022

Hi John - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are all of the issues that are done in the far right column (I.e. the last column)?

Suggest an answer