BigPicture - View Time Expected and Time Estimate Progress

Claudio Maia August 22, 2022

Good Morning!

I'm using version 8.6.2 of BigPicture and I can't see the Time Expected bar in TimeTracking.

Am I doing something wrong? I searched in other tutorials and they always show both bars, but for me only one appears.

Actual Progress:

2022-08-22_524_chrome.png

Expected Progress:

2022-08-22_525_chrome.png

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2023

@Claudio Maia 

You can click on the settings cog contained in the gantt column and add or remove columns.  Time tracking metrics are included in the columns that can be added.

Claudio Maia January 10, 2023

Hello @Brant Schroeder 

When I insert this column, BigPicture only shows the time spent used, in previous versions of BigPicture it also showed the Actual Progress / Expected Progress ratio (green and blue bar in the image above).

I would like to know if this functionality has been removed, as this indicator was very important.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2023

I am not sure if one of the more recent versions has removed it.  I am assuming not as I am using the app and it works as you stated.  You can reach out to BigPicture support to see what they say https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212259/bigpicture-project-management-ppm?tab=support&hosting=cloud 

Claudio Maia January 12, 2023

I'm using the Server version of BigPicture, if you're using the cloud version, that might be it then...

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2023

@Claudio Maia No I am using server as well, just might be a different version of server or the app.  I would suggest submitting a support issue.  Sorry the link was just the first one I found when I Googled and that is why it is cloud.  The support links are the same for cloud or server.

Claudio Maia January 13, 2023

Hello @Brant Schroeder

OK, thanks for the help.

Like Brant Schroeder likes this

Suggest an answer