BigPicture Gantt Task Progress Not Updating

mseemann June 17, 2021

That Task Stat;us (To Do, In Progress, Done) does not update in BigPicture Gantt when I change the status. It updates on the Roadmap and within the task itself, but when looking at the Gantt the new status is not updated. 

Ex: I click on the Task in BigPicture Gantt and from there, I change its status to Done. The page indicates acceptance of the status change with a check mark and Resolved status below. However, when I go back to BigPicture Gantt the status remains "In Progress" or "To Do". Regardless of the initial status it will not update. Any suggest as to why?

1 answer

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 18, 2021

Hi @mseemann

Synchronization issues may be caused by many reasons, e.g., a number of users. Please have a look at BigPicture Sizing Guide to find tips regarding optimal setup.

Next, I would like to ask you what the synchronization time interval setup is. You can check it in Jira Administration >> Apps >> BigPicture Configuration >> Advanced. See my image as a reference. The allowed time interval is 1-10 seconds. 
image-2021-06-14-13-08-50-033.png

Please also consider live-sync mode, which is available for the Gantt & Board modules.

The live-sync mode is a great way to facilitate team collaboration. Live-sync shows any change made to tasks via the host platform or in the BigPicture module almost instantly.

Enable this feature and changes to your tasks made by other team members will be instantly visible.

Please, let me know if you have further questions.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events