Bar chart

Aswathi D August 23, 2022

Hi , 

How to get a bar chart for total and completed issues in epic 

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2022

Hello @Aswathi D

Thank you for reaching out.

You can create a board and use the Epic panel feature to properly display the Epics you want with a progress bar displaying how many issues are completed in each of the Epics. These would be the steps:

1. Create a scrum board containing all the projects you want to return Epics from. Ignore this step if you already have a board
  2. On the board backlog, click on the three dots icon (...) > Show Epic panel. Ignore this step if the Epic tab is already displaying in your board backlog:
    Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 4.13.28 PM.png
  3. Click again on the three dots icon (...) and select Board Settings
  4. On the estimation tab, set the estimation statistic to be Issue count
  5. Go back to your board backlog and click on the Epic tab. A list of Epics should be displayed, and under each Epic you should be able to see the number of issues (Total, Complete, unestimated, and estimated) together with a progress bar that returns how many issues were completed under each Epic:
    Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 4.22.48 PM.png

You can check more details about this feature in the documentation below:

Manage epics in a scrum project 

Let us know if that's what you are looking for.

Aswathi D August 25, 2022

@Petter Gonçalves thanks for replying 

But this is not the one I am searching for ..I am already aware of this 

How can I get a barchart for the same ? 

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2022

Hello @Aswathi D

Can you provide us with more details about the feature you are looking for?

What kind of information/data do you need to be displayed exactly in the bar chart?

Thanks!

Suggest an answer