Over the weekend, I was experimenting with how I could get subtasks to appear in the Active Sprints view, and now issues only appear in the Active Sprint – the backlog and future sprints are empty. Searching for changes that would do this, I found references to (1) unmapped statuses, and (2) swimlane configuration. However, following the instructions in those posts aren't helping.
All the status types are mapped to columns:
board column configuration.png
In my experiments, I did try changing how the Swimlanes were mapped. I don't see that affecting the visibility of issues when I change it around now. Currently, Swimlanes are based on Stories:
board swimlanes config.png
I did NOT do any experimentation with changing queries.
Aha! I somehow edited the board's Filter Query from:
Filter Query: project = <projectname> ORDER BY Rank ASC
Filter Query: project = <projectname> AND sprint = "<first sprint's name>" ORDER BY Rank ASC
I think it must have happened while I was looking at shared queries. I didn't realize that the basic functionality underlying the Agile views were stored along with the filters that I create in the Issues page.
...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs