Backlog is no longer viewable

I cannot see my backlog page when i click the link in the left menu. I can click on "Issues" and see a list of individual stories, but the backlog link opens a blank screen.  I have about 300 issues and 2 sprints that should be viewable in the Backlog view. 

2 answers

Hi Kevin,  could you provide more information about your board's configuration? What statuses are mapped and so on...

I found similar problem here which was solved:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Issues-do-not-appear-in-my-backlog/qaq-p/352913

Martin

I am having a similar issue, I have a project where my standard menu starts at "issues" I don't have a "backlog" or an "Active sprint" board option. I can't find any configuration that allows be to have a board on this project. The above link is not the issue.

0 vote

I was able to fix this by:

1. Switching back to the old view of jira
  2. in the upper left corner clicking on the arrow next to the project name.
  3. Selecting "Create Board"

After that the board and the backlog appeared. This dosn't seem to be present in the new view of Jira which is a pretty big miss.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

46 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot