Backlog button disappeared

We are using JIRA Agile plugin and after recent maintenance I noticed that Backlog button disappeared for some reason.

Screen Shot 2015-08-09 at 6.57.58 PM.png

I still can navigate between backlog and active sprint by adding into URL parameter "view=planning".

Does anybody have the same issue? 

1 answer

0 vote

Hi, Ivan.

I have seen this problem before. Please, open a support request at Atlassian Support. This may require a restart.

Kind regards,
Jaime Kirch da Silveira
Atlassian Cloud Support

It is back. We are in cloud version. Was this part of an upgrade? 

We are seeing this today too, sounds like something may have gone wrong with an update

I am having this problem too!  Has anyone escalated this to JIRA support?

Same here - I opened a Level 1 ticket with them but nothing yet. Way to go Atlassian. I even have a team doing an active sprint currently. Anyone know a way they can navigate to their sprints board?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 21, 2018 in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

1,040 views 7 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you