Backlog and Sprints pages are broken on my project.

Xavier Auger-Mailhot August 11, 2017

I have been setting up a project on JIRA and I ran into an issue while setting up.

One of the things I needed to do was integrate the workflow of the team.  (Which I managed to do without an issue)

After doing that, I tried to create a new Column for our board but couldn't find the workflow element I was looking for, which I realized was because I hadn't added my workflow to the project. In doing so, I forgot the unassigned column.

I then changed my workflow, tried to create a Sprint and then... Nothing. I go back to my backlog, no issues. Sprints, no sprints visible.

Here are some pictures of how the boards are looking right now.

Backlog.PNGSprint.PNG

Looking at the page code, I can see an error 500 being thrown out by GreenHopper on the Sprint page, the Backlog and the Column page of the project.

Green.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2017

Hi Xavier,

If you go back through the process you outlined, do you get a 500 error if you try to create a new Sprint after the import of the workflow or does this only happen when you add the unassigned column?

In order to get more info reproduce the issue and copy and past the log snippet from the time of failure.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer