Avi Ouna March 14, 2018

Hi,

Im evaluating the cloud version, I am the administrator, I have uploaded my avatar, also my team. I see the empty blue user icon and not my avatar.

Cleaned cache, went to incognito, Tried Exploere. nothing helps...

1 answer

0 votes
EzraARA
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2018

Hi Avi,

Would you mind sharing with me where did you upload the avatar? In Atlassian Cloud environment, avatars for a user in all products will be fetched from what you set in:

Once you uploaded your avatar there, it will start showing in all other Atlassian Cloud applications. If they don't appear immediately, logging out and back in should do the trick.

Can you give that a try and let me know if it works for you?

Cheers,

Ezra ARA

TimC May 2, 2018

I found this thread b/c I'm seeing similar in Stride under evaluation.

A user updated their profile at id.atlassian.com. Avatar photo shows in Stride - but only when clicking on the users Name - not in conversations or Directory in the Stride app on Mac nor online.

Both the user and myself have logged out/in. No change. 

-T

Like Tim Padgett likes this
Ralf Labes May 30, 2018

We experience the same issue. My account was migrated from a on premise version and the avatar was carried over, but the rest of the team just received their accounts and apparently it does not change.

Logging in and out does not work for us.

Ralf Labes May 31, 2018

Works now. Took some hours but now all avatars are showing up.

Tim Padgett June 17, 2019

I'm seeing the same problem, in that user's default "color+letter(s)" avatars are not showing in any associated jira cloud sites, only when I veiw them in the User Management for https://admin.atlassian.com/s/

This is the case regardless of browser and is the same for all users in the cloud site.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer