Automation rules are blocked

Kazakov Artem November 30, 2020

I have a Jira Software Standart plan - 25 users.

As specified in the documentation, this plan includes 600 automation executions for Global/Multi project rules.

On the single automatic rule configuration page there is an orange notification that says:

At the current rate you will exceed your monthly execution limit. Upgrade your plan to increase your limit and continue automating.

Executions used: 360/600

Days left: 13

There was 1 global rule configured and it created those 360 executions, however currently there are no Global rules and no Multi projects rules, since I switched off that Global rule.

One the actions that we are using a lot is Send web request.

Since there is that orange notification we are not able to change the Webhook body -> Custom Data.

The textfield is grey and we cannot change it/create a new "Send web request" action.

Creating a new rule does not help either.

This is urgent, since we are using Send web request for the projects and we need to update the rules.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kazakov Artem December 1, 2020

I just checked JIRA and the issue was resolved

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2020

@Kazakov Artem, can you share what you are seeing? I was able to get an orange bar to show up on a test website by blowing through some global executions, but I am still able to modify the rule, create new ones, ect.

Screenshot at Nov 30 22-34-38.png

I am not able to modify the custom data

Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2020

@Kazakov Artem, I'm seeing the same thing that you are. I'd raise the issue with Atlassian support. I can't even get it to allow me to put any custom data into webhooks for any instance I have.

Владимир Лобанов November 30, 2020

same problem

Where can I raise an issue with Atlassian support? @Kian Stack Mumo Systems 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS