• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Automation rules are blocked

I have a Jira Software Standart plan - 25 users.

As specified in the documentation, this plan includes 600 automation executions for Global/Multi project rules.

On the single automatic rule configuration page there is an orange notification that says:

At the current rate you will exceed your monthly execution limit. Upgrade your plan to increase your limit and continue automating.

Executions used: 360/600

Days left: 13

There was 1 global rule configured and it created those 360 executions, however currently there are no Global rules and no Multi projects rules, since I switched off that Global rule.

One the actions that we are using a lot is Send web request.

Since there is that orange notification we are not able to change the Webhook body -> Custom Data.

The textfield is grey and we cannot change it/create a new "Send web request" action.

Creating a new rule does not help either.

This is urgent, since we are using Send web request for the projects and we need to update the rules.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

@Kazakov Artem, can you share what you are seeing? I was able to get an orange bar to show up on a test website by blowing through some global executions, but I am still able to modify the rule, create new ones, ect.

I am not able to modify the custom data

@Kazakov Artem, I'm seeing the same thing that you are. I'd raise the issue with Atlassian support. I can't even get it to allow me to put any custom data into webhooks for any instance I have.

Where can I raise an issue with Atlassian support? @Kian Stack Mumo Systems 

0 votes
Answer accepted

I just checked JIRA and the issue was resolved

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

75 views 4 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you