Automation has stopped working

Sergi Ortega December 15, 2021

Dear colleagues,

I built an automation that it has always worked. Nobody has touched anything there and it suddenly has stopped working.

It's basically built so: A task that has linked a lot of task as "deploys" goes to a certain status, then all "is deployed with" tasks go as well to the same status.

Here is a picture of the automation, I do not what has happened. I created the automation again but I keep getting the same "Failure message"

Thank you so much for your help!! :)

Sergi

photo failure jira.PNG

1 answer

2 votes
Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

I would take this straight to Atlassian Support, and open a ticket to have them look into it. Be sure to give them permission to access your instance to diagnose it further.

Open a ticket here:  https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

Absolutely, the automation throwing java error's is an underlying issue and not something you can fix/troubleshoot yourself.

Getting the Atlassian engineers involved it the right thing to do here.

Suggest an answer