Automation Page Blank In Project Settings and Global Settings

Chirag Bhatt March 26, 2021

I am a site admin and somehow for some reason, in the last 2-3 days, when i goto the Project Settings page and goto Automation Page, i get a BLANK page. I have 2-3 other site admins and when they goto the same page they see all of the automations we have created and setup. When i goto the global automations settings page again i get a BLANK page.

I am a Project Admin on another board and project but there i do see my automations

I am stumped as to what has changed in my permissions or settings that could have caused this

Any and immediate help would be GREATLY appreciated

1 answer

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2021

Hi Chiraq - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

First, I would suggest that your clear your cache and history in your browser and see if that helps. Also, do you get the same problem when using a different browser?

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2021

Hi @Chirag Bhatt  

In addition to what John suggests...

I see this symptom multiple times a day, for at least the last 6 months, as a project admin for multiple different projects.  This is with both Chrome and Edge Chromium browsers.  The only thing I have been able to correlate to this symptom is I have dozens of rules for those projects.  I just refresh my browser view and the rules finally paint.

Best regards,

Bill

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2021

Yes, I would echo that same thing. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events