Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hello everyone!

Is there any third-party audit log plugin that would give us the user activity from the time user logged in and logged out?

Audit log where we could enter the username and it would give us the activity that include like the issues viewed, created, edited etc.,

Regards,

Kiran

3 answers

Hey @Kiran Pamuru 

Welcome to Atlassian Community !!

Out of the box we cannot get that details. Did you try checking in Atlassian Marketplace here https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=audit maybe you will get something. 

The apps that I checked usually mentioned audit activities more about change in configurations of Jira.

But when I did search couldn't really find an app on marketplace which would provide the details you asked for.

Regards,

Vishwas

0 votes

Hi @Kiran Pamuru 

1. To get the history of system changes like logins or issues created, you can check the audit logIt's said that to view it you need to have the Administer Jira global permission. You can read more here:

2. To get the issue change history (what was edited, when and by whom), you can try the Issue History app. My team developed it to get a full changelog of past activities regarding issues. 

Here is an example of how it looks:

IH 11.png

Let me know if this helps.

Hello @Kiran Pamuru ,

Welcome to the community,

You can read the article https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/auditing-in-jira-938847740.html

This might help you!!

Thanks & Regards,

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

812 views 24 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you