Audit log and permissions for Priorities

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2022

Hi

I have upvoted and commented on https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-3157 as well.

But would like some advise/feedback on trying to identify who added and updated Prioriteis. We have taken admin and management of a Jira instance but there are many admins and we would like to find out who has been adding and editting Prioirities.

How can we find that?

Thank you

Yatish

1 answer

0 votes
Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 19, 2022

Hi @Yatish Madhav 

1. Jira audit log tracks activities regarding system or configuration changes. You can check out the following materials:

Audit activities in Jira applications

Audit log events in Jira

2. For issue priority changes, you can try the Issue History plugin. My team has developed it as a journal for every past activity of users. Here you can add or rearrange the columns and filter by project, label, sprint, date range, etc.

Jira Priority changes.png

Let me know if this info will help.

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2022

Thank you for the update @Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_  - what I would actually like to monitor in a log is when new prioiries are added. or if priorities are updated in the administration seciton, not on issues. And by who as well.

Thank you

Yatish

Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 19, 2022

Thanks for the clarification. In this case, option 1 might be helpful. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events