Can you please help to resolve this issue? Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2021

Hi Prashant - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If those don't pan out with Jack's recommendation, you should open a support ticket with Atlassian. Your email might have gotten blacklisted during the sign up process. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Prashant Sohani September 27, 2021

Thanks, I could not resolve the issue after repeated attempts, and also verifying that the email address could receive mails from other addresses.

Eventually I could work around this issue by using Google-based sign in instead of email-based.

Like John Funk likes this
1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2021

If it is a specific address only that does not receive the invitation then my guess would be it is being blocked on the incoming email side. Some spam filter for example. Check the junk folder. It would be interesting to create an automation role as a test that sends an email to that address.

Prashant Sohani September 27, 2021

I checked everything possible, including trying to send emails to that address from other sources, all of which worked just fine.

Eventually I found a work-around for this, not sure what the issue is here, though.

Thanks for the help!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events