Astenale Dataplane Japanese Font problem/Jira 7.12

Victor Savastano January 23, 2019

Hi all!  I am having a problem with DataPlane not displaying Japanses fonts correctly.  I tried the fix from Arsenale (and sent a support request to them also) but does anyone have any experience with this?

http://www.arsenalesystems.com/docs/display/dataplane/Installing+Dataplane#InstallingDataplane-asianCharacterSets

method 2

We copied the renamed font file, and restarted DataPlane as it says to do and it is still not working.  I am out of ideas.

Thanks,

Victor

1 answer

0 votes
David Goldstein
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2019

Victor,

As you know our Arsenale Support Team communicated with you directly in January back when you posted this inquiry.  I'm posting here the solution we shared with you to help any other customers with the same issue.

To resolve this issue, please see our documentation on Enabling Support for Chinese, Japanese and Korean Character Sets.

You got things working in your instance following "Method 2" in that documentation. 

With your feedback we improved our documentation on that page to be more clear.  Once again, we appreciate your comments as it helped improve the experience for other customers.

Best wishes,

- David

Arsenale Support

Suggest an answer